Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac position on the much desired Wyvern Close, is this very well presented and extended family home. Occupying a generous sized plot with a stunning elevated position, offering far reaching views towards the Wiltshire Downs. The property is ideally located, just a short walk into the Old Town itself and benefits from being in the catchment of a number of popular schools. The spacious and versatile accommodation comprises: Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Dining Room and a superb modern fitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with doors opening into the private and enclosed Rear Garden. With Four Bedrooms, stunning four piece Ensuite and further refitted Shower Room, to the first floor. Further features include the landscaped Gardens, generous front garden with driveway leading to Garage, PVCu Double Glazing and Gas Radiator Heating. Viewing recommended by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (1.28 mi)9 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.41 mi)1 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.57 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.4 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.97 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (21.48 mi)1 reviews