Acorn Close, Eldene, SN33RU

  • Asking Price £210,000
Acorn Close, Eldene, SN33RU
Sold STC East Swindon

Acorn Close, Eldene, SN33RU

Acorn Close, Eldene, SN33RU
  • Asking Price £210,000

Overview

  • House, Semi Detached
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom

what3words Logowhat3words Property Location: palettes.mull.waltzed

Description

75% SHARED EQUITY AND NO RENT REQUIRED FOR REMAINING 25%

Nestled in the charming neighborhood of Eldene, this delightful 3-bedroom semi-detached home offers the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and affordability. As part of a shared equity scheme, you'll own 75% of this beautifully maintained property, with the Swindon Borough Council holding the remaining 25%.

Step inside to discover a welcoming interior adorned with neutral tones and modern finishes. The lounge boasts new carpets and elegant wall paneling, creating a cozy retreat for relaxation or entertaining guests. A convenient downstairs toilet adds to the functionality of the ground floor.

The spacious kitchen, complete with ample storage and countertop space, provides a delightful setting for culinary adventures. With room for dining, it seamlessly flows into the bright and airy conservatory, offering a picturesque spot to enjoy meals with family or friends.

Outside, the property offers a low-maintenance oasis, with artificial grass ensuring a lush green lawn all year round. A large outbuilding provides valuable storage space, while the side of the property offers additional room for potential expansion or storage solutions.

Parking is a breeze with two dedicated spaces right outside the home, providing added convenience for residents and visitors alike. Situated in Eldene, this home is ideally located close to schools, shops, hospitals, and transport links, ensuring easy access to essential amenities and services.

To be eligible for purchase, prospective buyers must meet specific criteria, including residency requirements, income thresholds, and savings criteria. This shared equity opportunity offers a pathway to homeownership for those who meet the qualifying criteria, providing a secure and affordable living solution in the heart of Swindon.

Don't miss out on the chance to make this wonderful property your own and enjoy the benefits of homeownership in a thriving community.

A qualifying purchaser is defined as:

– Someone who has lived in borough for 2+ years
– Has close relatives (parents, adult children, grandparents or siblings) who have lived in the borough for 2+ years
– Is employed in Swindon for more than 24 hours a week
– Is a member of the Armed Forces or has served in the last 5 years
– Has no interest in any other properties

They must also:

– Have a maximum household income of less than £60,000 per annum
– Have a household income of greater than £18,000 per annum
– Have savings of at least £2,500 to cover legal and other costs

Property Documents

EPC

Floor Plans

Floorplan
image

Description:

Contact Information

View Listings
Alanah Edwards

Enquire About This Property

This property has now sold subject to contract. To view my other listings, click here.

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Deposit
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
£
%
%

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Alanah Edwards
  • Alanah Edwards

Book a valuation with us

Please fill in the simple form and we will contact you to arrange a no-obligation valuation on your property as soon as we receive the details.

Not quite ready for a valuation? 

Thank you for signing up and referring a friend

Your details have been submitted successfully.