Fitzwarren Court, Swindon, SN3 4TD

  • Offers Over £119,000
Fitzwarren Court, Swindon, SN3 4TD
Apartments For Sale Swindon Town Centre

Fitzwarren Court, Swindon, SN3 4TD

Fitzwarren Court, Swindon, SN3 4TD
  • Offers Over £119,000

Overview

  • Flat/Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom

what3words Logowhat3words Property Location: revamped.machinery.arming

Description

70% SHARED OWNERSHIP!!** Remaining 30% can be purchased seperately from MHA**

Offered for sale is this Ground Floor, Two Double Bedroom Apartment, located close to all facilities of the stunning
Fitzwarren Court Retirement Community in Kingsdown, Swindon.

This 'assisted living' apartment is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.

The apartment briefly comprises; a spacious entrance Hall, spacious Living / Dining Room (with video intercom to main entrance) which opens to the modern fitted Kitchen, with built in appliances. Also off the Hall are the two double
Bedrooms, a Shower Wet Room, which can also be accessed from Bedroom One, and finally, a large Laundry Store with Washing/Drying machine.

You’ll be able to join family, friends and neighbours in the residents’ lounge for a chat, and refreshments in the Bistro, relax in the beautiful gardens or enjoy some pampering in the hair and beauty salon. Residents Parking and in-building Mobility Scooter storage room are available. There are lifts for easier access to visit new friends on upper floors. The establishment offers everything you need.

Fitzwarren Court is an Assisted Living Complex rated "Good" by the CQC. It offers generous living space throughout, and has been designed to meet the needs of those in later life. Particular attention has been given to making life easier for residents by incorporating safety features such as emergency pendants and consideration to the needs of those with mobility issues. MHA Staff are available in the building around the clock for further peace of mind.

Monthly charges 2023/24:
£443.53 Rent for MHA's 30% share ( eliminated if that is purchased direct from MHA )
£884.84 Service Charge / Wellbeing Charge

Charges include all Heating, Electricity, Water, Weekly Cleaner etc.

Property Documents

Brochure

Floor Plans

Floorplan
image

Description:

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Deposit
  • Loan Amount
  • Monthly Mortgage Payment
£
%
%

Compare listings

Compare
Kelly Hucker
  • Kelly Hucker

Book a valuation with us

Please fill in the simple form and we will contact you to arrange a no-obligation valuation on your property as soon as we receive the details.

Not quite ready for a valuation? 

Thank you for signing up and referring a friend

Your details have been submitted successfully.