An extremely well-presented and beautifully renovated, three-bedroom, property which is situated in the sought-after village location of Wroughton. The ground floor offers living room, open-plan kitchen/diner with access to the rear garden, utility and downstairs toilet. The first floor boasts three bedrooms with the master benefitting from access to the loft conversion which is currently being utilised as a walk-in wardrobe area. Additional benefits include, a modern garden-room currently being used as a living/bar area, hot tub and driveway parking.
Boness Road is a short walk from Wroughton's junior and secondary schools and the village lesiure facilities, including playing fields and open spaces. The village has a wide range of amenities, including supermarkets, post office and several public houses. Waitrose is a short drive away, along with the popular Hall and Woodhouse restaurant.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (1.5 mi)1 reviews
- Great Western Fryer (0.51 mi)1 reviews
- Bombay Spice (0.42 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.15 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.14 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (29.75 mi)1 reviews